1. ProCool connectors : It augments the motherboard's link to the PSU with 8+4 pin connectors that pass 12V power directly to the processors. Based on our ProCool design, these jacks use solid pins that can handle more current than hollow-pin connectors.
2. DrMOS Power stages : The CPU VRM on Prime X570-Pro employs a 12+2 power stage design with DrMOS, combining high-side and low-side MOSFETs and drivers into a single package, delivering the power and efficiency that high core count processors demand.
3. Alloy chokes : The Prime X570 series uses efficient alloy chokes and high-quality thermal pads to help transfer heat from the VRM array to a sink with ample surface area for the processors.
4. Durable capacitors : Durable capacitors are engineered to resist extreme temperatures and provide up to 110% better performance than the industry standard.
5. 6-layer PCB design : Multiple PCB layers shift heat away from critical components, providing more headroom to push your CPUs beyond stock speeds.